- July 1-4, 2016: Westercon, Portland, Oregon. (attending)
- July 9-10, 2016: Clallam Bay Comicon. Concert schedule TBA.
- October 1-3 2016: VCON, Vancouver, British Columbia.
- November 18-20, 2016: Portland, Oregon. Details TBA.
Current Project: SUPER SECRET!
Want us at your event? Contact us via this handy contact form.
- Attending Professional, Rainbowcon I, Seattle, Washington, April 2016.
- Attending Professional, nwcMUSIC/Norwescon 39, Sea-Tac, Washington, March 2016.
- MC / Toastmaster, Conflikt, Seattle, Washington, January 2016.
- Black Box Theatre, Shoreline Community College, with Leannan Sidhe. Shoreline, Washington, November 2015.
- VCON 40, Vancouver, British Columbia, October 3-5, 2015.
- Pagan Pride Festival, Tacoma, Washington, August 28, 2015.
- nwcMUSIC, with Leannan Sidhe, Sea-tac, Washington, April 3, 2015.
- Opening Ceremonies, Norwescon Science Fiction Convention, Sea-tac, Washington, April 2-5, 2015.
- Conflikt and Bone Walker CD Release Concert, February 2015.
- The Dreaming, Seattle, August 2014.
- Clallam Bay Comicon 2014, Clallam Bay, Washington. July 12-14, 2014.
- Six-show guest appearance with Leannan Sidhe at Greenwood Renfaire, Toledo/Newport, Oregon. May 10-11, 2014.
- Victoria Folk Society, March 8, 2014.
- GeekGirlCon 2013, Seattle, Washington. First full-cast performance of the Supervillain Origin Story elfmetal opera! October 19, 2013.
- VCON 38, Vancouver, British Columbia. Concert, songwriting workshop, several presentations. October 4-6, 2013.
- Clallam Bay Comicon, Clallam Bay, Washington. Concert plus presentations, July 13-14, 2013.
- Eight shows guesting with Leannan Sidhe, June 2013, Greenwood, Richland, Washington.
- Live on The Cosmic Ray Show, Episode 7, 19 March 2013. Archived here.
- House concert, Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada, 31 July 2012.
- Surprise train concert! ViaRAIL, Quebec, Canada, 29 July 2012.
- House concert, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, 26 July 2012.
- TOUR ACROSS EASTERN CANADA: house concerts and more, Toronto, Joliette, Moncton. Late July-early August 2012.
- Concerts, Clallam Bay Comicon. Press coverage here and here. July 2012.
- Concert, Westercon 65, Seattle, Washington; with guests Leannan Sidhe and Marcos Duran. Also hosted an Irish session, led the Pirate Prade, and appeared on several panels. (July 5-8, 2012)
- Performance and interview, The House of Julie with Julie Cascioppo, with other guests Roo Forrest, Elaine Bono, Jean Mann, Bill White, and others, at Chapelspace, Seattle. Click here to watch! (April 30th, 2012)
- Music and interview, Opening Ceremonies with Rob Stewart, Norwescon 35, Seattle (Sea-Tac), Washington. (April 2012)
- House concert, Portland, Oregon (February 2012)
- Live with Kräken-Röhl and Leannan Sidhe at B-Side Music, Seattle, Washington (January 2012)
- Live on Bainbridge Island, Washington (November 2011)
- Live at Sidhehaven, Yelm, Washington (November 2011)
- Spooky Action at a Distance (featured concert), Olympia, Washington (November 2011)
- Redmond Saturday Market, Redmond, Washington (October 2011)
- Talk like a Pirate Day, Juanita Friday Market at Juanita Beach, Kirkland, Washington (September 2011)
- Inner Chapters Bookstore and Cafe, Seattle, Washington (August 2011)
- Cafe Venus/The Mars Bar, w/Natalie Quist and Gimmie a Pigfoot, Seattle, Washington (July 2011)
- The Green Bean, w/Weird Feeling #3, Seattle, Washington (May 2011)
- Norwescon 34's nwcMUSIC, two shows (7pm, 21 and 23 April 2011)
- Live appearance: 88.3 Transmission FM, Auckland, New Zealand (9:30pm, 19 April 2011) Recording here!
- Benefit for the Humane Society, El Dorado West in Burien, Washington (Winter 2011)
- The Lyons' Den in Bothell, Washington (Autumn 2010)
- Wayward Coffeehouse in Seattle, Washington (Autumn 2010)
- Centennial Park Amphitheatre in Redmond, Oregon (Summer 2010)
- Everett Market 4th of July at Everett Marina, Everett, Washington (Summer 2010)
- Renton Piazza, Renton, Washington (Spring 2010)
- UNA Annual Meeting, Kenmore, Washington (Spring 2010)
- Copley Square Farmer's Market, Boston, Massachusetts (Summer 2009)
- UniverCity Renaissance Plaza, Burnaby, British Columbia (Winter 2008-2009)
- Various markets and fairs including Juanita Beach and Kirkland Wednesday Markets, Kirkland, Washington; Bothell Country Village, Bothell, Washington; Lake Forest Park Farmer's Market, Lake Forest Park, Washington; Woodinville Market, Woodinville, Washington; and more
As Dara is the only member of the band currently performing out, CFoE's tech requirements are simple: two XLR vocal mic inputs, two XLR instrument inputs, one monitor out, one line-level output for our recorder, and adequate amplification for your room. CFoE can provide our own complete PA for small venues and house concerts, or bring mics, adaptors, stands, and instrument pre-amps to use with your venue's setup.
Solo show: When Dara is the only member of the band performing, CFoE's tech requirements are simple: two XLR vocal mic inputs, two XLR instrument inputs, one monitor out, one line-level output for our recorder, and adequate amplification for your room.
We can alternately provide our own complete PA for small venues and house concerts, and bring mics, adaptors, stands, and instrument pre-amps to use with your venue's setup.
Full band: Contact CFoE for full tech rider.